Sunday, October 20, 2013

Music Cues App

Untitled

I want to share another of my favorite apps with you today. This one is called Music Cues. It is $1.99 but I use this app every day. I plug the ipad into my computer speakers and use songs for transitions or to signal that we are starting something in the room. I posted about this on my class blog but I thought I'd share some of the songs I use.


Untitled

Morning Meeting- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves
Science- Weird Science by Oingo Boingo
Social Studies- We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel
Math- Seven by They Might Be Giants
Lunch- Peanut Butter Jelly Time by DJ Chipman
Locker- Crusin' for a Bruisin' (I let the kids pick that one) Ross Lunch, Jason Evigan, & Grace Phipps
Closing Circles- The Final Countdown by Europe
50 Second Transition- E.R. (Main Theme)


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment